Experiencing motherhood is challenging and it is overwhelming at the same time. During pregnancy mother’s body goes through several changes; muscle stretching, tender ligaments, pelvic floor dysfunction, and to name a few.
The time up to 180 days after childbirth is very crucial to regain the lost strength and flexibility for a new mom.
Along with a personalized diet, good food, ample sleeping, and mental peace; a woman needs to undergo a routine physiotherapy session for up to 6 weeks after childbirth.
At this point, hiring a female physiotherapist near me home visit is the safest option to regain agility and re-train weak muscles to function properly.
Healthy Benefits of Postnatal Physiotherapy With Female Physiotherapist in Kolkata
Post-pregnancy or postnatal physiotherapy with the help of a female physiotherapist in Kolkata is not limited to get back the body’s fitness; it is something more that we need to understand. Today, we will have a sneak peek at the advantages of postnatal or after-pregnancy physiotherapy.
- A new mother will get relief from perineal pain
- She can get rid of acute back pain.
- She will experience improvement in body fitness and a healthy weight loss (during pregnancy some of the women gain weight and the weight should get loss and physiotherapy is the healthy practice to reduce body weight after pregnancy).
- Her pelvic floor muscles and abdominal muscles get strengthened.
- Regular physiotherapy after childbirth offers cesarean section care.
A cesarean section delivery is always a complicated one. Thus, women who undergo C-section delivery need special care to recover a certain level of fitness after childbirth. It is advised to visit and consult with a lady physiotherapist in Kolkata along with an obstetrician as you and your baby both are precious.
Post Pregnancy Physiotherapy Exercises
Certainly, each body is different from the other and it reacts to pain and the healing process uniquely. So, it is absurd to think that a postnatal physiotherapy regime will be the same for every woman. In general, physiotherapist plans exercise according to the issues a new mom faces after childbirth. A common set of exercises a female physiotherapist in Kolkata suggests for patients are,
- Breathing Exercise
- Rom exercise
- Pelvic floor muscles exercise
- Abdominal muscles exercise
- Exercise to overcome Diastasis Recti
- Exercise to get relief from perineal pain
- Postural correction exercise
Putting It Altogether,
Moms, who have just experienced the nine-month battle and ended up with a beautiful baby; it is time to think of their health. If you have no time or option to visit the clinic then call for a female physiotherapist near me home visit to put postnatal trauma at bay.