Well, you are not alone if you are unable to decide between a physiotherapy hospital and a physiotherapy service at home. As we all know, today it is not a big deal to call for a home physiotherapist in Kolkata or nearby. Though, there is a hairline gap between physiotherapy home service and physiotherapy at a hospital/clinic/rehabilitation. So, today we would discuss how physiotherapy treatment at home differs from physiotherapy rehabilitation programs at clinics/hospitals.
Why Hospitals Are Better Choice for Physiotherapy?
If a patient needs physiotherapy and he/she is capable to move, it is better to visit the nearest hospital or clinic. Because
- Treatment from Physiotherapist’s Team: Patients can be treated by a team of professional physiotherapists instead of one in a physiotherapy hospital setting.
- Ample Space: The availability of space at the hospital/clinic makes it easy to run special and large equipment for intensive physical rehabilitation programs for therapists.
- All Equipment in One Place: No scarcity of equipment remains. Special equipment – large/small can be readily available at the fingertip of the therapists.
- Higher Chances of Faster Recovery: Clinical/hospital care is a far better option to start a new journey of life restoring health, body balance, mobility, and complete well-being.
- Close Monitoring & Tracking: Patients remain under close and constant monitoring, which adds speed to the recovery rate. Therapists can track the responses towards treatment by patients 24 X 7 and add/alter changes to physiotherapy regime/sets accordingly.
So, if you need prolonged physiotherapy rehabilitation treatment, consider the best physiotherapy hospital in West Bengal to get admitted.
Top 6 Physiotherapy Hospital List in West Bengal
Time to take a further move. Time to know the best hospitals for physiotherapy in West Bengal. Let’s have a glance at the name and choose the one near your home location.
Fortis Hospital Anandapur, Kolkata, West Bengal
PH: 033 6628 4444
Working Hours: Please contact the hospital for timing and booking an appointment.
Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Howrah
Address: Podrah, Near Chunabati, Andul Road,
Howrah, West Bengal – 711109
PH: 080 6750 6860
Working Hours: Please contact the authority for timing and booking an appointment.
Nirvaana Physiotherapy Clinic
Address: 37/3, Gariahat Rd, 1st Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700029
Mobile: +91 9874531314
Working Hours: Please call the number for timing and booking an appointment.
Address: 110/3 Kali Kundu Lane, Landmark, petrol Pump near, Kali Kundu Lane Kadam Tala, Howrah, West Bengal 711101
PH: 062918 22773 / 090380 97170
Working Hours: Mon-Sat (5 am to 9 pm)
Address: Landmark, IA 203, Gate Number 2 Rd, IA Block, Sector III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700097
PH: +91 96098 85232 / +91 8100416898
Working Hours: Mon-Sun (9 am to 9 pm)
Roy Physiocare & Rehabilitation Center
Address: 24, 1, Beharilal Ghosh Road, Ariadaha, Belghoria, Kolkata, West Bengal 700057
PH: 082402 46172
Working Hours: Mon-Sun (9 am – 12.30 pm & 5 pm -9 pm)
We have mentioned these top hospitals for physiotherapy in West Bengal for reference.
However, it is advisable to talk to your physician before you move to one of the hospitals for physiotherapy sessions. Referrals and recommendations from physicians are proven beneficial for all-time to patients.